Lands of Pydain

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lands of Pydain

In a land of Dieing Gods, Kings, Wizards, Sorcerers, Barbarians and Madmen. A single individual will unite the land and bring calm to the world's figurative storm

Latest topics

» Site shutting down, making a new and better one
Here are the rules, follow them I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:28 pm by Admin

» Appproved Characters
Here are the rules, follow them I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 pm by Admin

» Races and Race Benefits
Here are the rules, follow them I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:28 pm by Admin

» NPC Factions
Here are the rules, follow them I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:12 pm by Admin

» Stat explanation
Here are the rules, follow them I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:08 pm by Admin

» Planned content
Here are the rules, follow them I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:14 am by Admin

» Planned content
Here are the rules, follow them I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:36 am by Admin

» Planned content
Here are the rules, follow them I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:32 am by Admin

» Planned content
Here are the rules, follow them I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:28 am by Admin

Top posters

Here are the rules, follow them

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Here are the rules, follow them Empty Here are the rules, follow them

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Introduction This forum is rated PG-15. Keep things tasteful and classy. If you have a sex thread, fade to black. If you're uncertain what classifies as PG-15, please check the MPAA Rating.
    These rules may change as the site changes. All rules are implemented in the best interest of the members! If you ever have any questions, just ask!
    We don't bite. Registration and Application Register with your character's first and last name, properly capitalized. Correct: Mary Jane; incorrect: MARY JANE or mary jane. There is no character limit.
    You may have as many as you like as long as you meet the activity requirement (below). Be diverse. If you are planning on making an additional character, consider branching out. Try roleplaying a character that is a different gender, age, ethnicity, or has a different heritage, sexual orientation or (ir)religion than you would normally choose.
    In Character Keep IC and OOC relations separate. Just because a character is rude and obnoxious, it does not mean the player is as well! No drama. We are here to roleplay and enjoy ourselves. Remember: it's a game and everyone is here out of their love for writing! Traveling You may only travel to a different territory if your means allows it.
    Posting No godmoding, powerplaying, or dishonest conduct. Give your partner the chance to respond to your posts appropriately. We do not have a word count, however please reciprocate with your partner. Match their quality, not quantity! They will appreciate it. No size zero fonts.
    This is a writing site; we cannot make proper replies if we cannot read your post! Do not harass members to reply to your thread. It'll make them even less inclined to reply! Use a spell-checker. You can use a word processor with a spell-checker, an online tool or download a dictionary for your browser. Firefox and Google Chrome have a spell-checker built in to the browser. Use proper grammar. Understand the differences between your and you're and try to avoid using contractions, for example. Try to challenge yourself to improve your grammar; you'll be glad you did!

Out of Character Treat everyone with respect. Even if you dislike someone, you can still be polite. Talk to the Staff. If you have a problem with a rule, another member, a thread, or how an event is progressing, please contact an Administrator. The Staff Team is here to help! Graphics Graphics are optional; if you don't want a signature or avatar, you do not need one. All sources are acceptable. Stock models are great sources for less flashy looking playbys! Please remember to credit the photographer if you use stock! Avatars are a max of 400x350 in size, but smaller sizes are fine, too! Signatures and tables/ post templates should not stretch the skin. No offensive or hateful material. Avatars, signatures and tables/ post templates should not contain anything that is vulgar or disrespectful of other people's beliefs.

Tasteful nudity is alright; PG-15 is nudity without sexuality. Give credit where it is due. If a photo is released under a Creative Commons license requiring you to credit the author, please do so! Not only is it respectful, it's also the law. Activity Requirements Make a minimum of one post every three weeks. If you do not, your account will be at risk for deletion or removal from the active characters list. Post in the Absences Forum Thread if you are going away! Also, please let us know if you are experiencing anything that will hinder your ability to post, such as internet problems. We don't want to delete you by accident!

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:56 am